Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just took my daily Vitamin D bath

So I laid on the grass out in back of the Cumberland County Historical Society. Just relaxing in the sun for a bit over 15 minutes. It was HOT. (but delicious)

Bright young things (ebook), by Anna Godbersen. I stopped about half way through. Was not pleasing me. Young girlfriends get separated while questing for fame in the 1920's. One has just been tricked into singing for a bunch of surly men and the other has just caused her newly found father to be shot by her pretend (?) boyfriend. Nobody really likeable in this book that I got probably for free off of Barnes and Noble.

Enjoy wasting my time filling out surveys and entering contests which I will most likely NEVER win. Monopoly at Acme is getting boring. Guess I just like mindless activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment